Monday 21 April 2008

Where was Cheers ?

Hey Guys

No I've not left the community or been avoiding yahoo answers yet some have noticed my lack of contribution to the site over the last two weeks.

Well cheers was taking a well earned break and has now returned. The blog shall be continued to be updated with yahoo answers related blogs along with all of your weekly community news.

In the meantime I would like to thank all of your for your numerous e-mails; all one hundred and forty eight of them. Remember I am also still looking for good content to feature so drop us an email if you feel you have compiled a good question.

If you would like to see your question featured here in the near future, drop me an email from within yahoo! answers. Provide a link to the question and the question title, and provide a little comment about yourself that you would like to be included.

¢hεεrs

No comments: