Monday 31 March 2008

Get your funny bone in gear


It's time for April Fools

You either love it or hate it, but tomorrow is Aprils Fools Day.

Naturally ¢hεεrs shall be looking out for your April Fools related questions so don't let me down community as I shall be featuring some of the best questions in the blog.

One question that has already caught my eye, ' will the yahoo answers guidelines become void during April Fools Day? ', well don't get your hopes up to much as I can't see it happening.

Did you know ?

The origination of Aprils Fools Day is believed to come from France when it said until the early 16th Century the French celebrated the New Years Eve on the 1st of April, but on 1562 Pope Gregory XIII introduces a new calendar to the Christian world which changed the data for the new year to the first day of January.

Naturally world was slow to travel, it's not like they could just open up their yahoo email, so not everyone was aware of the changes. Therefore the people that continues to celebrate new year on the wrong date were said to be fools and had tricks played on them.

So what shall you be doing tomorrow & do you already have your tricks planned ?

¢hεεrs

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi ¢hεεrs,

Your blog is great. I don't mean to criticize, but I noticed a spelling error. It is on the first line. It says "but tomorrow is Aprils Fools Day."

"Aprils" should be 'April'.

I have myself a blog and you can view it here: http://specialagentmatt.blogspot.com