Wednesday 19 March 2008

Weekly Community News

Time for the latest news

It's the luck of the Irish

On Monday 17th, yahoo answers celebrated St. Patricks day, and once again the community failed to disappoint by asking many questions concerning the holiday. One community member was keen to establish what is St. Patrick's day all about, and luckily the community were able to help in the matter.

One asspect of St. Patrick's day that had yet to understand was the tradition of wearing green, but this fantastic question asked by
Rebekah W answered my querry. I hope you had a great celebration.

Ask Mike keeps the community cool

Yes he's done it again and has asked the community another brain teaser. "Do the drawers in a refrigarator actually do anything?!" Well I would sure like to know and you may know the answer. The qeustion is still open so why not help Mike out.

¢hεεrs takes a break

From Friday to Monday (21st-24th) ¢hεεrs shall not be 'serving' the community. I shall be on holiday (vaccation) during the Easter bank holiday. The good news is I shall still be answering your emails so send them in if you have any question, comments or if you are simply bored.

Know something I've missed ? Why not sent it in... I can be emailed from my yahoo answers profile or look out for ¢hεεrs [uk] within the yahoo answers category.


All the best
¢hεεrs

No comments: