Tuesday 22 April 2008

Weekly Community News

The latest Edition of Y! Answers Extra

This week in the world of Yahoo! Answers

Hail Leaders

The Leader Boards for Yahoo! Answers categories appear to be up-and-running once more. If you are experiencing any problems please alert staff within the Yahoo! Answers Suggestion Forum*

That's not my picture !!!

From a fixture to a failure. For the last five days users have been experiencing issues with updating their Yahoo! 360 image for use as a Yahoo! Answers Avatar. This is a problem at the Yahoo! 360 end and the team has been alerted. Hopefully the issue shall be resolved quickly.

Two Years On....

This last week, ¢hεεrs celebrated two years with Yahoo! Answers. I've had a great time with the site and I hope many have benefited from my answers. I have no plans to leave just yet, so I hope you won't mind me sticking around for the time being :)

The blog is a flow'n

Have you checked the Yahoo! Answers Team Blog out lately ? A lot of posts have been made in the last few weeks. The blog is a great way to contact staff members and to get the inside news on Yahoo! Answers.

* Some users are still stating that the leader boards have failed to update. Staff have been alerted once more.

That's all for this week
Cheers

No comments: