Wednesday 30 April 2008

It's time for

Chεεr's e-mail of the week

Okay! I can't actually promise I'll feature an e-mail every week, but here is an little insight into the world of Chεεrs

" Hey Ch33rs

I'm sorry but I don't know how to type your name. I was simply wondering why you have changed your avatar and what does it mean? I have seen you around the site a few times and was wondering if there was a reason. Thank you "

Name withheld at author's request, edited for grammar purposes.

Well, seeming as you asked so nicely. I simply felt like change. Don't get me wrong, I love my Yahoo! Avatar, however I was feeling a little 'metaphoric' when I selected this image, which is based on the concept of 'following the leader', that or a group of females stalking Mr. Red man...

It's a nice little image, but look out for my Yahoo! Avatar which shall be back next week

Chεεrs

No comments: