Sunday 4 January 2009

Give me more.... (Avatar wise)

Many ask 'How can I show my whole avatar image on Yahoo! Answers'?

Well here is the '101' on how to show your full avatar:

(1) Download your LARGE image as a JPEG image using the link below
http://avatars.yahoo.com/download.html

(2) Save the image to an easy to find location such as your computer desktop

(3) Create a Yahoo! 360 account using the link below (takes 5 mins)
http://360.yahoo.com

(4) Click the 'my page' link while on Yahoo! 360 (found towards the top right of the page) to access the edit page view.

(5) Click the 'edit my personal photos' link which can be found to the left hand side of the page

(6) Click browse, and select your Yahoo! Avatar image which you downloaded earlier

(7) Once uploaded, select this image as the primary image

(8) Click the blue save button

(9) Return to your Yahoo! Answers profile page and click the 'edit my info' link

(10) Under avatar options, select use my Yahoo! 360 image (which should be showing your full avatar image)

(11) Save all changes

Your new, full length avatar image should now be showing, however please note that it can take up to twenty four hours for Yahoo! Answers to update this change.

All the best
Chεεrs

No comments: