Sunday 15 June 2008

Confirmation

Hey Guys

I hardly ever make personal entries concerning Chεεrs, however it has come to my attention that a recent threads created with the community has lead me to take action on a few rumors.

(1) Does Chεεrs own any multiple accounts on Yahoo! Answers ?

No. While I may own more than one Yahoo! Mail account, a secondary account is used to access Yahoo! Answers. The following rumour has appeared to be generated after several users have been seen using the signature 'all the best' after their answers.

I have no issues concerning such actions, however please note any such users are acting on their own behalf.

(2) Is Chεεrs part of the July boycott ?

This question was sent to me as an e-mail, however I have no plans to join this cause and I shall still be using Yahoo! Answers as normal.

I do apologise for having to defend myself in this manner

All the best
Chεεrs

No comments: